20t 7~30m Hydraulic Portal Crane Port Crane
|FOB Price:||US $55,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $55,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: GHE-PC-00
- Condition: New
- Warrenty: 1 Year
- Application: Construction, Workshop
- Sling Type: Wire Rope
- Power Source: Hydraulic
- Installation: Assembled
- Transport Package: Nude
- Origin: Shanghai, China
- Certification: CE, ISO9001: 2000, Fem, GB
- Type: Gantry Crane
- Function: Lifting and Handing
- Tower Crane Type: Under Slewing Cranes
- Main Girder Form: Double Girder
- Moving Type: Orbital
- Trademark: GHE
- Specification: CE, ABS, CCS, ISO, BV, RINA, ISO, FM
- HS Code: 84314100
This type of portal crane is a new type of port loading and unloading equipment,which is self-researched and developed by our company.
It is combined with portal crane and traditional marine deck crane.
So it has the advantages of light weight, low cost, low energy consumption, small wheel pressure, etc.
It can be widely used in small terminal and inland port.
|Parameter||Span||Base Span||Max. Radius||Hoist Speed|
1.Max lifting weight: set according to customer requirements
2.Application place:dockyard, pier, quey, port ,rail
3.Works security and stability
4.Motion: Hydraulic / Electric drive
5.Crane structure:wheel mechanism,end beam ,pillar with round platform, column with operator cabin luffing boom.
6.The max lifting capacity, and the largest boom length is setting accoding to customers requirements.
7.The body mounts on the pedestal by slewing bearing.
8.The prime mover of crane can adopt electric-hydraulic or engine-hydraulic.
1. Quickened the turnover and the operation of loading and unloading.
2. High working efficiency, compact frame,
3. Calm movement, comfortable operation, safety and reliable.
4. Convenience maintenance, nice appearance and so on
5. Especially suitable for the port lifting.
6. Cargo can horizontally move steady.
2.Siren and Speaker kit
3.The cabin is equipped with light,ventilation,fire extinguisher,mobile seat and notices for control levers,etc.
4.The power package includes a prime mover,hydraulic pumps,hydraulic tanks.Prime mover can be choice of diesel engine or electric motors.
5.Hydraulic system consists of two or three sets hydraulic pump driven by diesel engine(s) [or electric motor] and various valves and pipes.The pressure oil from hydraulic pump is respectively transferred to winch,slewing motor and luffing winch by a main control valve having high precision.
6.The above mentioned complete crane has been load-tested and adjusted before delivery and be reedy for mounting onboard ship or platform.
7.Crane base prepared for welding to deck's counter foundation.Base height (normally not more than 2m)can be in accordance with user's requirement.
8.Spare parts as per manufacturer standards(or purchase order) are delivered together with crane.
9.Certificates of classification society,maker quality,test report and hook,shackle,wire rope,etc.required by the user will be supplied together with crane.
10.Supply technical documents concerning installation,operation and maintenance.
4.Constant tension system
5.PLC intelligent control system
6.Air conditioner for cabin
? Overload Limit Switch
? Rubber Buffers
? Electric Protective Devices
? Emergency Stop System
? Voltage Lower Protection Function
? Current Overload Protection System
? Rail Anchoring
? Lifting Height Limit Device
Crane Selection Guidelines:
1. How much weight do you want to lift?
2. At what radius must this lift take place?
3. What is the maximum boom length?
4. Fix type , Rail type or Tire type?
5. How is the unit to be powered: electric, diesel, customer provide?
6. From what location is the unit to be controlled?