Hydraulic Knuckel Telescopic Boom Marine Crane
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: GHE-5t20m-KTB
- Trademark: GHE
- Specification: CE, BV, CCS, ABS
- HS Code: 842619900
- Measurement: Refer to Drawing
- Transport Package: Naked
- Origin: China
GHE Cylinder-Luffing Crane Features:
1. The Cylinder-Luffing Crane is popular for vessels with a big deck area and are also used on fixed platforms.
2. The costs of Cylinder-Luffing Crane compared with hydraulic telescopic marine crane are less high.
3. Another advantage is that these Cylinder-Luffing Crane require less maintenance due to the fact that there are fewer joints.
Two different models are available, namely for the small capacity cranes with slewing cylinders and for the bigger capacity cranes with slewing rings.
Cylinder-Luffing Crane TECHNICAL DATA:
1. SWL: 1tons
2. Max lifting capacity: 8.0tm
3. Power: 22kw
4. Output: 40L/min
5. Working pressure: 28MPa
6. Oil tank: 100L
7. Rotation angle: 400
8. Dead weight: 1560kgs
9. Mount space: 950mm
2. Packaging: Wood case for electric parts, accessories; Large sections will be loaded onto Bulk
Cargo Ship after packing.
3. Transportation: Generally 35 days to 50 days to destination port.
1.Waranty time: 12 months to 24 months for common parts after Installation and text, 12 months
to 36 months for main structure.
2. Maintenance: easy damaged parts will be supplied freely for 12 months to 24 months,
emergencyplans will be produced before installation.
3.After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
1.Certificate:What are the certificates and test certificate for crane equipment will be used so many countries?
Answer: CE, ISO, and CCS, BV, LR, ABS all classfication.
2. Basic Parameters: What should I do if I want to buy foldable boom Hydraulic Marine Crane Hydraulic Knuckle Telescopic Boom Marine Crane ?
Answer: please try to finish the main specification as below:
1). Max load capacity ---ton
2). Max working radius ---m