20t20m Fixed Port Jetty Onshore Wharf Portal Crane
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: GHE-PC-2020
- Condition: New
- Maximum Lifting Height: >40m
- Type: Ship Crane
- Application: Container Usage, Ship or Port
- Main Girder Form: Single Girder
- Installation: Assembled
- Moving Type: Rails
- Transport Package: Naked
- Origin: China
- Certification: CE, ISO9001: 2000, ABS CCS
- Operation Form: Crane Console
- Maximum Lifting Weight: 50-100t
- Measurement: Refer to Drawing
- Sling Type: Wire Rope
- Power Source: Hydraulic
- Tower Crane Type: Pedestal Crane
- Trademark: GHE
- Specification: SGS ISO9001
- HS Code: 842619420
Fixed Port Jetty Onshore Wharf Portal Crane offshore floating portal craneWorking in the open-air, portal crane has been widely used in port,jetty,harbour,floating ship,yard,station,stack and so on. In order to quicken the turnover
of the vehicle, the operation of loading and unloading ,transshipment of goods on the shipping and car needs high efficiency. With the advantages advanced capacity,high working efficiency,
compact frame,calm movement,comfortable operation,safety and reliability,convenience maintain,nice appearance and so on.
Reference Photos of Fixed Port Jetty Onshore Wharf Portal Crane:
Testing and debugging on site of 20t20m Fixed Port Jetty Onshore Wharf Portal Crane
Single jib portal crane generally includes the following units: crane strong steel frame, lift mechanism, slew mechanism,
1.Power source is three-phase alternating current, rated frequency is 50hz,rated voltage is 380V
2.The temperature in the working environment should be in the scope of -20ºC -+45ºC and the relative humidity is no higher than 95%(with dew)
3.In-service, the wind speed should be no higher than 20m/s; and out of service wind speed should be (35-42)m/s
4.The installation of the crane rail should according with the requirement of Jt5022
Package and Delivery
2. Packaging: Wood case for electric parts, accessories; Large sections will be loaded onto Bulk
Cargo Ship after packing.
3. Transportation: Generally 35 days to 50 days to destination port.
1.Waranty time: 12 months to 24 months for common parts after Installation and text, 12 months
to 36 months for main structure.
2. Maintenance: easy damaged parts will be supplied freely for 12 months to 24 months,
emergencyplans will be produced before installation.
3.After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
1.Certificate:What are the certificates and test certificate for crane equipment will be used so many
Answer: CE, ISO, and CCS, BV, LR, ABS all classfication.
2. Basic Parameters: What should I do if I want to buy a offshore floating portal crane Fixed Port Jetty Onshore Wharf Portal Crane?
Answer: please try to finish the main specification as below:
1). Max load capacity ---ton
2). Max working radius ---m
3). Lifting height above rail/below rail ---m