Hydraulic Cylinder Luffing Marine Crane with Air Conditioning Cabin
|FOB Price:||US $10,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $10,000/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: GHE-MC-00
- Application: Ship Vessel Port
- Sling Type: Cylinder Luffing
- Power Source: Hydraulic
- Installation: Assembled
- Condition: New
- Trademark: GHE
- Origin: Shanghai
- Type: Cylinder Luffing Marine Crane
- Tower Crane Type: Slewing Tower Crane
- Main Girder Form: Jib Crane
- Moving Type: Fixed
- Certification: ISO9001: 2000, CE, ABS, CCS
- Crane: Telescopic Boom Crane
- Specification: PER REQUEST
- HS Code: 8427909000
1) The power of crane is provided by the separate power-pack.
2) The crane is operated by the local control panel and the remote control box.
3) The local control panel is installed in platforms. It controls running of crane.
1) Hoisting gear is composed of motor, reducer, drum, brake, wire rope and hook block.
2) Winch gear with hydraulic operated fail-safe brake.
3) The drum be designed to take the wire rope on max 3 layers.
Luffing cylinder is used to change crane radius. The outlet port of cylinder equipped with
one way balancevalve, which prevent jib lowering.
Telescopic machinery is used to improve the stowing status. The outlet port of cylinder
equipped with doublebalance valve, which prevent jib slip.
1) The crane is provided with a slewing ring designed for marine applications.
2) The slewing gear is of the planetary type with multi disk brake.
The crane is provided with an automatic hook stop in top position.
The control box is included as standard, light for motor running and power
available, and start /stopbuttons in the front door. In addition a star/stop push button
on crane pedestal.
1) The hydraulic system is open type, the pressure oil transfers to relevant oil circuit
to drive every operationunit.
Crane Selection Guidelines:
- Are you looking for a Telescopic boom crane?
- How much weight do you want to lift?
- At what radius must this lift take place?
- What is the maximum boom length?
- At what speed do you want the load to be raised or lowered?
- How is the unit to be powered: electric, diesel, customer provided?
- From what location is the unit to be controlled?