Provision Jib Crane Telescopic Boom Marine Crane
|FOB Price:||US $2 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $2/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000sets Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Cash|
- Model NO.: GHE-1.5T@15M-TB-00
- Crane Min.Lifting Capacity: 1.5t@15m
- Crane Min.Working Radius: 2m
- Crane Power Rate: 33kw
- Trademark: GHE
- Specification: ABS CCS BV RMRS DNV CERTIFICATES
- HS Code: 84269900
- Crane Max. Lifting Capapcity: 1.5t@2m
- Crane Max.Working Radius: 15m
- Crane Max.Lifitng Height: 20m
- Crane Power Source: up to The Avaible Power Source
- Transport Package: with Steel Structures
- Origin: Co; Form a; Form B; Formc; Forme;
This Provision Jib Crane Telescopic Boom marine Crane can minimize the occupying space on the platform and ship.
Furthermore, the operation of Knuckle Boom marine Cranes is flexible and changeable hydraulic Telescopic Boom Marine Crane 3t15m.
The hook can touch the sea when the wire rope is not spooled off.
The cranes can be used for handling the precision instrument and be widely used for the sea going barge, fishing boat, research boat, engineering vessel, naval vessel and special vessel.
Packing for shipping
Enclosed operator cabin with fan, heater, wiper and chair etc.
We adopt German technology and most of our technology R&D specialists are with sound experience of production and maintence. We manufacture many kinds of marine cranes from 3T to 200T, can be desighed and manufactured as per users' requirements. The following technical parameters of 5T/120M knuckle boom marine crane is for your information.
Provision jib Crane Telescopic Boom Crane are especially wildly been used in cargo vessel ship deck as provision crane .
Operating on ship deck
As this kind of crane is customized, in order to offer you most suitable design and best solution, please confirm following information when you send inquiry Provision Jib Crane Telescopic Boom marine Crane.
1. lifting capacity.
2. span length.
3. lifting height.
4. Power supply: Voltage.Hz.Phase.
5. Working condition: which material to lift? temprature?