2t@6m Electric Hydraulic Marine Deck Crane
|FOB Price:||US $10,000-50,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $10,000-50,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: GHE-2060-TB
- Type: Telescopic Boom Hydraulic
- Certificactions: BV,CCS,Ce
- Area of Usage: Port ,Ship
- Transport Package: Nude
- Origin: China
- Model: Marine Hydraulic Crane
- Dead Weight: 1-200t
- Length of Boom: 3-30m
- Trademark: GHE
- Specification: ABS, CCS, BV
- HS Code: 8426990000
GHE's range of telescopic cranes demonstrates just how compact and flexible marine cranes can be. The extending
telescopic boom enables flexible adjustment of the outreach to suit any operating conditions. Shorter cable lengths
ensure safe load handling at close range. Operators appreciate the ease of maintenance and high level of safety.
GHE cranes are designed and built to the demanding CCS Crane Manufacturing Standard. This ensures a safe, high
quality, long lasting marine crane. Corrosion protection is enhanced through the extensive use of stainless steel
materials, specially treated hydraulic cylinder rods and marine duty coatings on all weather surfaces.
GHE marine cranes offer exceptional performance coupled with ease of operation. The controls are fully proportional
for precise, controlled motions. (Redundant safety systems offer protection from unexpected conditions or circumstances
that may arise). These lightweight, high-capacity cranes occupy a minimum of space by stowing compactly, yet offer
impressive reach and lifting capacities.
The cylinder is designed for marine use and has self-lubricating bearings on axles.
The crane is provided with a slewing ring designed for marine applications. The gearing is internal. The slewing gear is of the planetary type with multi disk brake, Adjustment of backlash between pinion,
slewing motor is gerotor motor
A starter for location in the basement. The starter will be included as standard, hour meter, ammeter,
power indicator, start/stop button and start/stop button on the front door.
The cranes are wire-luffing cranes designed for bulk and container handling with the following advantages.
1. Hydraulic control instead of electronic.
2. Jib brackets are directly integrated in jib beam for higher rigidity.
3. Significantly reduced forces and operating costs due to advanced reeving concept.
4. Wire sheaves inside beam for better protection.
5. Unobstructed view from the driver's cabin due to improved position of first jib bracket.
6. More space for easier access and maintenance in the slewing column.
7. Electric power pack in compact design.
8. Three hydraulic pumps for smooth control during simultaneous motion.
9. Main components inside crane housing for better protection.
10. Jib fall-back prevention for improved safety.
Packing and Delivery
Electrical parts are packed by crate wood,other parts are nude package ,or as client demand.
If the size is suitable for container ship, usually by container;
If the size is too big, usually by bulk ship or by container after truncation;
Transport ways are based on reducing cost for you and keep the crane performance!
Main Technical Data
|1||CRANE TYPE||Hydraulic slewing telescopic crane|
|2||CERTIFICATION||CCS product certification|
|3||Max. Lifitng capacity||7t@10m|
|7||MAX WORKING DADIUS||10m|
|8||MIN WORKING DADIUS||2.5m|
|11||HEIGHT OF FOUNDATION CYLINDER||~2.0m|
|15||SELF WEIGHT OF CRANE||~12tConfirmed in approval drawing|
|16||POWER SUPPLY||440V 60Hz 3P or pending|
|17||POWER OF MOTOR||~37kWConfirmed in approval drawing|
1. Lifting Load capacity (max goods weight)
2. Working radius or Span
3. Lifting Height
4. Industrial voltage
Or Just tell me where you will use
I am in China, but serve you in the world!