Single Rope Remote Control Ship Grab Anti-Leakage Type
|FOB Price:||US $1,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: GHE 334
- Volumn: 0.5cbm to 25cbm
- Specification: PER REQUEST
- Capacity: Max 25ton
- Trademark: GHE
- Origin: China
Radio Remote Control Grab / Wireless remote control grab
The obvious advantages of these remote control grab bucket are:
- Decreased cycle time thereby reducing operational cost
- Enhanced ease and convenience of operation
- Controlled opening of the grab, enabling a single grab to discharged cargo into any kind of hopper irrespective of the size
- No cables between transmitter and receiver, thereby, no maintenance hassles due to cable faults.
- Can be operated from a distance of 150 meters
- Shockless, noiseless and smooth operation.
Wireless remote control grab is a new type single rope grab opened in the air without any additional energy.
It has the advantages of simple structure and good perform of rope grab and also the high productivity of the
It can be used in single hook crane and ship deck cranes. The grab is widely used in ship, port, railway station,
factory, mine and other transport departments. Suitable for all type of bulk cargoes like grain, fertilizers, cement,
coal, barley, wheat, iron ore, sun flower seed, corn, maize, clay and etc.
Manufactured in every capacity 3 cbm to 30 cbm with reducing capacity system.
Supplied with removable spill plates, giving the capability to work light and heavy cargoes with the one grab.
Radio remote control unit gives facility to start or stop the grab with one button. Radio control unit will operate from
100m distance from the grab. Work with oil circulation and battery.
Please kindly send us your detailed specifications as follow if you are interested in our grabs.
3. What\'s the maximum lifting weight of the crane?
4. What\'s the working environment?
We will offer you the best suitable grab with best price and quality. These specifications above can make it clear about your requirements.