Multivalve Electric Hydraulic Scrap Grab for Irregular Shape Materials
|FOB Price:||US $5,000-10,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $5,000-10,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: GHE5510
- Trademark: GBM
- Origin: Shanghai, China
- Pump: Danfoss
- Specification: CE, DNV, ABS
- HS Code: 84269900
This system is generally provided on single rope hook on type clamshell and orange peel grab which have a
hydraulic operating system.
The opening and closing cycle of the grab is controlled through transmitter and receiver units.
These grabs are available in the capacity from 0.5cbm to 25cbm, Higher capacity grab can be also designed
and manufactured on demand.
|Place of Origin:||Shanghai, China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||GHE||Model Number:||BM|
|Color:||As your requirement||Dia of pulley:||445~880||Dia of rope:||24~52mm|
|Lifting weight:||10~50t||Volume:||1~30m3||Self weight:||4.5~21t|
|Material density:||0.9~1.5t/m3||Lifting material:||Bulk||Structure:||Single/double rope|
|Control method:||Remote/cabin/pendent control||Application:||harbor, storage yard||Certification:||CE,3C,CNAS,SGS,BV|
1. Power Guarantee: The motor of Electro-Hydraulic Grab is imported from ABB, USA;
2. High Efficiency Guarantee: The high pressure oil pump of Electro-Hydraulic Grab is imported from Parker, USA;
3. High Stability Guarantee: The Hydraulic System and Seals of Electro-Hydraulic Grab are adopted German Technology;
4. Product Technology Guarantee: The Cable Drum and Wire Rope Reel of Electro-Hydraulic Grab are adopt German Advanced Technology: Hydraulic coupling type machine. It can infinitely vary speed and match the pull pressure and lowering speed automatically, which can make the synchronization of speed and pull pressure, and avoid the breakage of cable drum or wire rope reel.
5. Handling of powder and fine bulk materials such as chemicals, fertilizer, grain, coal, coke, iron ore, sand, particle construction materials and smashed rocks etc.
3. What\'s the maximum lifting weight of the crane?
4. What\'s the working environment?