The cranes are wire-luffing cranes designed for bulk and container handling with the following advantages.
1. Hydraulic control instead of electronic.
2. Jib brackets are directly integrated in jib beam for higher rigidity.
3. Significantly reduced forces and operating costs due to advanced reeving concept.
4. Wire sheaves inside beam for better protection.
5. Unobstructed view from the driver's cabin due to improved position of first jib bracket.
6. More space for easier access and maintenance in the slewing column.
7. Electric power pack in compact design.
8. Three hydraulic pumps for smooth control during simultaneous motion.
9. Main components inside crane housing for better protection.
10. Jib fall-back prevention for improved safety.